          Posted by: "corey986" no_reply@yahoogroups.com corey986
          Date: Wed Sep 5, 2012 5:25 am ((PDT))

      Which "Cory"?  I think its not me, so I'll respond here....

      I may be able to come for one day also, most likely Saturday but it all depends on the kids and the wife.  It would be a great opportunity to work on my Altair but life sometimes gets in the way especially the week before Halloween ;-) when you have 2 kids and season passes to Great Adventure, they tend to want to go there the entire weekend before LOL

      Cheers,
      Corey

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic