27345Fwd: Retro technology mystery

  • Bob Applegate
    Sep 5, 2012
      Howdy,

      I got this email from a fellow who had questions a few months ago about a KIM-1... it's the one that sold for $1500+ on eBay.

      At least one item has a TRW mark on it, so hopefully someone can help identify these.

      Thanks,

      Bob

      Begin forwarded message:

      Hi Bob,
      You were nice enough to help me identify an old KIM-1 processor a while back. I was wondering if you are up for another retro technology mystery? The attached photos are of an etched mirror with what appears to be chip diagrams on it and a 2"x2" orange case with 16 tiny chips inside, each in there own bin. This came from the estate of the same guy who had the KIM-1 but I don't think they are related. Then again, what do I know?
      Any help you can be would make my day.