27342Re: Updated Who's who at Workshop oct 27/28

  • corey986
    Sep 5, 2012
      Which "Cory"? I think its not me, so I'll respond here....

      I may be able to come for one day also, most likely Saturday but it all depends on the kids and the wife. It would be a great opportunity to work on my Altair but life sometimes gets in the way especially the week before Halloween ;-) when you have 2 kids and season passes to Great Adventure, they tend to want to go there the entire weekend before LOL

      Cheers,
      Corey

      > update
      >
      > IN: