27305Re: Tech day / holiday party

  • nicodemus_nj
    Aug 29, 2012
      Just an update on that room (that we now call the Nature Center):

      The electrician was in yesterday to add grounded power outlets to the room, including an outlet in the ceiling where were installing a projector.

      The HVAC system is difficult to balance for the building; to get even cooling, we close all the vents in the Nature Center, open all the vents in IXR, and open the door between the two for air return. We open the Nature Center vents as needed and keep a ladder in the boiler room for that purpose. It's a pain sometimes but we live with it.

      The building has heat, but I've been told it lacks insulation :)

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic