27286re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Anyone have a bin or hex of the 8080 Apple ROM Monitor (not apple computer)

    Aug 23 5:08 PM
      correction...

      > Join the Altair yahoo group. There is a monitor in there and some other

      > code listings, not all for the 2SIO, but a lot of it is. There is also
      Dr.
      > Dobbs if you have the early issues, there will be a monitor or two in
      octal
      > you can try out. I know that there is a copy of the 8080 turnkey
      monitor
      > there

      (....the Altair group, not Dr. Dobbs, although there may be a monitor you
      can type in)....,

      > which can be run from any Altair with a 2SIO, but it's documented
      > and editable for another IO card.

      Not to beat a dead horse, but the key here is getting a monitor program
      that matches the I/O card. You may have to toggle in the monitor from
      directions that come with the I/O card. It's always one step at a time
      with these things.