27166Re: [midatlanticretro] Rental

  • Christian Liendo
    Aug 8, 2012
      It's good news though..

      From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 11:00 PM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Rental

      > Renting some unimportant gear to an indy film, from this coming Sunday until the following Sunday. They're paying $500. They sent me a copy of their insurance, using a truck with lift gate, etc. .... I've had several conversation with the guy and it's all good and safe. Easy money.

      Crap -- I meant to send that message to the MARCH officers list, not to
      the main list. Sorry everyone.

      (We do rent things once or twice a year, or whenever suitable
      opportunities present themselves. We * never * rent anything that's too
      fragile / rare / valuable.)

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic