27155Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: HP 2108A for sale in Barnegat, NJ

    Aug 5, 2012
      On 08/05/2012 08:01 AM, Burning Image wrote:
      > I'm also in South Jersey, Dave. I have clients I see in Lancaster
      > periodically. I'm also willing to pick it up or get it from Mike and
      > bring it to Lancaster County, if that works better.

      Hey Cory, thank you very much, I will take you up on that! It will be
      a big help. Are you close enough to pick it up directly from the seller
      in Barnegat?

      My schedule is generally pretty flexible, but I'm finishing up
      (another) big project at work that has me glued to my desk pretty much
      constantly. That's supposed to ship on Thursday so after that I'm loose
      for a few days. Then I'll be heading down to FL for another truck run,
      should be gone about a week. After THAT I'm much more "loose"

      When are you planning to be in Lancaster next?

      > Or, maybe someone could get it from Lancaster to Harrisburg, then
      > further west and we could have the MARCH Mens' Relay - "From the Shore
      > to the 'Burgh".

      That would be hilarious!

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ