27130Re: [midatlanticretro] Did Bill Gates Steal the Heart of DOS?

    Aug 2, 2012
      >> It's like stating that all lawyers are sleezy. We all know that's not true. Some are complete scumbags! :)

      It's a running joke in my company. We publish more than a dozen of the nation's top magazines for lawyers. Many of our hundreds of reporters are themselves law school graduates. "What do you call someone who's a lawyer AND a journalist? Colleague!" ;)

      One person on my particular magazine is an attorney, journalist, and programmer -- all in one. Fortunately he has a good sense of humor.

      < non-subtle revenge> Anyway ... we all know D|I|G|I|T|A|L invented law, news, and software. < / non-subtle revenge>

      ;)
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic