27073Re: [midatlanticretro] Urgent!! Perq rescue for MARCH

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Jul 29, 2012
      Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus@...> writes:

      >I might have an extra VT220 if you don't mind school property
      >markings... I would have to do some digging. I don't know if I have any
      >extra good keyboards though. Those stupid LK201 keyboards suck, and when
      >the membranes go bad there's no fixing them.
      >
      >I've got 420s too, I think, but again, very short on keyboards.

      I have many VTs. My goal is to acquire at least one of each model
      and screen color. I'd like to fill out my VT300/VT400 collection.
      I have a VT510 and an VT525, so my VT500 series is pretty complete.

      I never had any problems with my LK201 keyboards but then, mine have
      never been used in some of the filthy places I've seen VTs located
      in the field!
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic