27Re: Update, re: Who's bringing what to TCF so far...

  • evan947
    Jan 22, 2005
      bulletin board at home. People could log into an old style BBS from
      the show...?

      LOL... so I just heard back from the TCF contact... his generic answer
      was "The Internet will be available via WiFi connection..."

      I think he sort of missed my point!!! LOL !!!!

      I replied and asked if he's ever tried to set up WiFi on a Vic 20. :)

      Will forward his reply when it arrives.

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:

      > Evan,
      >
      > I noticed that someone else had been listed with TI stuff, so I
      figured
      > there's no need for me to duplcate.
      >
      > To specify my contribution I plan to "set up" a complete Commodore
      VIC 20
      > system with peripherals, unless there is a specific request instead
      for an Atari
      > system. This way with minimal disruption I can swap in and out a
      commodore
      > 64 in place of the VIC 20 if I want to.
      >
      > If we could have access to an analog phone line I could set up a
      bulletin
      > board at home. People could log into an old style BBS from the
      show...?

      > bd
      >
      > In a message dated 1/20/2005 1:36:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      > evan947@y... writes:
      >
      > Bill D. -- Commodore, TI, Atari computers
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic