2683RE: [midatlanticretro] How far would you drive to p/u a rare vintage puter?

  • Chris M
    Mar 2, 2006
      --- evan <evan@...> wrote:

      > I agree with Kelly -- "it depends" is the answer.
      >
      > First variable -- how bad do I want it?

      Ok, you want it REALLY REALLY BAD!

      > Second variable -- can't they ship it?

      NOT ALLOWED! The question wouldn't be coming up if it
      was that easy.

      > Third variable -- can we use a middleman?

      CUT OUT THE MIDDLEMAN! Also invalid.

      > Fourth variable -- am I up for a long trip?

      See #1. There's no way you can live w/o it. Sheesh.

      Come on Evan...how far would you drive for something
      you thought you could NEVER EVER OWN!!!

      My item theoretically could be shipped, but what if it
      gets smashed in the process??? What would I do then?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic