26686Re: Tech Weekend after action report (IBM 029)

  • Mike
    Jul 3, 2012
      I don't etch my own cards very often any more, but I ones I do, are also done with the laser toner method. I used to use glossy photo paper, but switched to using a glossy page ripped out of a magazine, which works better for me. I try to find a page with a lot of white space. You don't want to know about how I keep the etchant warm. :-)

      Actually I was thinking of Goo Gone, but that is also oily.

      Regards,
      Mike W.