26667Re: Osborne

  • BobShuster
    Jul 2 6:59 AM
      While I'd love to, I can't see the attached picture. There's a box below the message that's says "Attachment" with the name of the file, but I am unable to see it or locate it. Obviously others can see it - any idea why I cannot? I tried Safari, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, and even Chrome Canary with the same results (on a Mac.) I think I've ruled out a browser issue. :)

      > Attached picture shows the newly autographed top of MARCH's exhibit display Osborne (clean and working) vs. our other lesser/parts units.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic