26639Re: So... Who's coming this weekend? And what should I bring?

  • s100doctor
    Jun 30, 2012
      Glad Ian has done a fair amount of testing and diagnosis down to the chips. But...it's too much work to diagnose chips by email. (shrug) so I respect his analysis but won't reply to it.

      Reading between the lines, Ian needs a set of bus extenders to expedite his work, and maybe better schematics. Someone with 11/05 prints or photocopies of them would expedite his work.

      I misplaced my DEC bus extenders, I actually looked for them. But Gesswein will bring his.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic