26629Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: So... Who's coming this weekend? And what should I bring?

    Jun 29, 2012
      On 06/29/2012 11:06 AM, s100doctor wrote:
      > http://bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/pdp11/1105/
      > may have sufficient hardware docs, otherwise look around if you don't have them already. "bring" them on a laptop.
      > These old cards go by on eBay but there's none there today.

      11/05 CPU cards don't. Precisely three have hit eBay in the past 4-5
      years. The 11/05 is one of the earliest PDP-11s, from 1972. Not many
      of these systems were made (comparatively speaking), and they dried up
      many years ago.

      Other Unibus cards, appropriate for use in that system, aren't tough
      to find. The two CPU boards, though, really need to be repaired because
      finding replacements is nearly impossible now.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ