26628Re: [midatlanticretro] Sunday
- Jun 29 9:26 AM--- On Fri, 6/29/12, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
> It's the mouse urine that is most destructive. May not be salvagable.Oh, yes - very much so. On a situation like this you need to more than just "blow it out". You have to completely disassemble and clean every piece. And, obviously, document everything you're taking apart so it can go back together. You will need a lot more than a vacuum and a brush. And if mice took up residence in there, the entire wiring harness needs to be thoroughly checked too. The case needs to be cleaned to remove any smell/diseases, and most importantly for functionality, the boards need to all be cleaned.
> A vacuum is just the start...you need detergent and who knows what else.
Does the cottage have a dishwasher?
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>