26614Sunday

    Jun 28, 2012
      So, our tech weekend is pretty much ALL weekend, and Lee's scheduled for 10:30am Sunday. But, he's arriving at Belmar train station at 9:45; we'll pick him up there. He's excited about an informal format -- more of a storytelling session than a true lecture -- and he said, "I think I could contribute to the fixing-up" of vintage computers. This is gonna be fun, especially for you Sol guys. Dibs on having him work on the club's first! :). (Not really. Degnan: Do you recall anything about the status of ours? I vaguely remember it being kind of a disaster inside...)

      Bring your Sharpies so he can sign stuff.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic