2655Re: [midatlanticretro] Tandy stuff available

  • M. Frank
    Mar 1, 2006
      Kelly  I havn't posted here before because I'm not as computer literate as everyone else.  However, I would love a Model 12 or 16 as I have only ever seen them at your exhibit at TCF last year.  I have a working color computer 3 and a box of TRS-80 stuff which I'm sure you have but you could check. (maybe there is something there you could use)   A coco3 is not an equal trade for a 12 or 16 and I'm happy to make a contribution and also pay you some gas money for the trips to South Jersey which I'm sure added up to over 500 miles.  Also I live in Somerset County NJ and a trip up North is fine with me  Thanks Mike
      PS  I'm not looking for a Model II b/c I've used them

      Kelly Leavitt <kelly@...> wrote:
      These are in addition to any other trades already made (BillD and Mike)...

      Model II's (2 of them)
      Model II drive units (2 of them)
      Model 12's (3 of them)
      Model 16b's (at least 2)
      8" disks, new in shrink wrap
      DMP410 printer
      All the computers have matching keyboards.

      Have to come to North Jersey if you want any (limit one each to a customer).
      I'll post on ClassicCmp on comp.sys.tandy Thursday if no one else wants
      them. Trade me something Tandy, or something else interesting....

      I need a Tandy DT-100 terminal
      A functional Model I
      A PT-210 (I think, printing terminal, looks like a CoCo)
      A CoCo 3
      CoCo multipack interface
      Any of the hand held Tandy computer (not the 100 line, I have those)
      A functional Model 600
      Tandy VM-1 monitor or Multisync II or original Multisync
      A functional Model 2000
      A functional Model 1000a (may as well start on the PC lines)

      Kelly

      Yahoo! Mail