2648Re: [midatlanticretro] AT&T donation

  • William Pechter
    Mar 1 8:52 AM
      If you need help getting it set up let me know.

      Make sure you get the root password... saves having to break in to it.

      The tough thing to find on those is the ethernet and TCP/IP software
      and license.

      Bill

      --- Jim Scheef <jscheef@...> wrote:

      > One of my fellow DACS members (Danbury Area Computer Society -
      > dacs.org) has
      > donated two 3B2 computers, an expansion chassis, a graphics terminal
      > and a
      > bunch of software to MARCH. I'll bring it down on my next trip. This
      > is all
      > supposed to be in working condition and could be the basis for the
      > interactive terminals I envision for the museum. It includes
      > documentation
      > for the UNIX System V Rel. 3 that is supposed to be installed. Using
      > this to
      > drive the terminals would help provide some "NJ" flavor to the
      > exhibits.
      >
      > Jim

    • Show all 33 messages in this topic