26125Last week's school visit

    Jun 8, 2012
      A picture is attached from last week's school visit (I'll post it online later, for those who can't view attachments.)

      All the kids in this shot are fascinated by whatever Corey is telling them....

      Better news: at this week's InfoAge meeting, someone asked Fred how the school group (180 kids!) found us ... Fred answered, "A teacher searched online for a computer museum in New Jersey, then they discovered the rest of InfoAge."

      That made me very happy! It was a nice reminder to everyone else (on top of the success of VCF East) that we're one of the main attractions here vs. other museum wings. :)