26052OTRe: I need a back up hard drive recommendation?

  • LarryS
    Jun 2, 2012
      Staples has (had) a good deal on a 2TB external backup drive this week -
      Seagate USB 3.0 (and USB 2.0) GoFlex Desk - compatible with MS Windows 7, Vista, and XP (32-bit and 64-bit OpSys), and Mac OOS version 10.5.8 or higher. - Price? Just $119!!!!! Good Hunting! - Larry

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "dmmmmcom" <dmmmmcom@...> wrote:

      > > Agreed, when we have the extra space. Right now InfoAge needs * money * to renovate the larger buildings next door, so they can get a certificate of occupancy for those buildings, so we can move into them, so we can display more stuff, so we'll have more visitors....
      > >
      > > So ... It'll be a while. Possibly less than a year, but more likely longer.

    • Show all 75 messages in this topic