26039Re: [midatlanticretro] I need a back up hard drive recommendation?

    Jun 1, 2012
      > >An expanded Mac display would be another good attraction someday.

      Agreed, when we have the extra space. Right now InfoAge needs * money * to renovate the larger buildings next door, so they can get a certificate of occupancy for those buildings, so we can move into them, so we can display more stuff, so we'll have more visitors....

      So ... It'll be a while. Possibly less than a year, but more likely longer.
    • Show all 75 messages in this topic