26033Re: [midatlanticretro] I need a back up hard drive recommendation?

  • Dmmmmcom
    Jun 1, 2012
      Okay, I will use OT from now on Evan.
      But as time passes the word vintage will continue to attract more people with out of service units of younger age.
      Denise

      On May 30, 2012, at 4:18 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      >> my emac

      An eMac is much too new for this discussion list.

      It's okay to bring up newer technologies once in a while, but if you do, then be sure to preface the subject line with "OT:" so people know it's an off-topic message before they open it.

      =
    • Show all 75 messages in this topic