25983Museum update

    May 28, 2012
      Hi all,

      Yesterday was good! InfoAge's staff BBQ was a success and MARCH was well
      represented by me, Alise, Bryan, Jeff B., Jeff J., and Corey.

      A couple of weeks ago Bryan said he's giving his collection to us. I
      thought he meant a handful of systems in the back seat of his car.
      Instead, he showed up in a FULL box truck. It's a good thing me and the
      Jeff(s) spent the past few months clearing/organizing our club's storage
      area .... because now it's full again! It will be quite a while before
      we inventory what Bryan donated. Some of it we'll keep (some of his
      PETs, Fairchild Model F, etc.) and other things we'll offer for sale
      (many more C-64, TI-99/4a, etc.)

      Also we had about 30 museum visitors yesterdays -- young kids, older
      kids, parents, seniors, techies, etc. -- a very diverse audience this
      weekend.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic