2591Tandy 2000 BIOS discussion

  • Chris M
    Feb 25, 2006
      a cursory examination of the tech and prog ref manuals
      shows nothing to suggest youre correct, but the issue
      is kind of out of the province of both so Im allowing
      for what youve said. My question is where does the
      bios go? RAM is contigous so it would have to be down
      low (I guess an examination of the interrupt vector
      table would reveal this). In your favor the 2Ks rom is
      16k, a vanilla pcs is 40k. Therefore whatever file
      houses the bios should be correspondingly bigger (by
      ~24k). Look at the DOS disk 8)

      http://mail.yahoo.com