2561Re: [midatlanticretro] Another great keynote speaker!

  • Bryan Pope
    Feb 23, 2006
      Evan wrote:

      > Huh? I don't get it.

      I just checked out his website and cannot find any type of reference to us..

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      P.S. I was at the first VCF east and witnessed most of Wayne Green's
      talk.. IIRC, he was on right after the person who worked on the Apollo
      mission.. After talking extensively about his days with Byte, he went
      to discuss his book "Boondoggle" (sp?).. I believe there were many
      raised eyebrows when he started into that... I left a little bit after
      he finished that to help Sellam.. I heard that he went into something
      like eating raw beef will cure cancer...
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic