25499Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: In case it interests the group.

  • murph
    May 1, 2012
      On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 10:00 AM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
      Which Bill, me?  What year is the card?  I need any SCSI cards or drives at this time.  Probably this is too new for MARCH, but we have not really tackled the someday vintage "post vintage" question as far as long term storage goes.  Personally I have been setting aside items in the 1990-2000 range that I think will be hard to find for repairs, but not historical per se.

      Yes, you. :)

      Murph,

      I have been saving these cards myself, sooner or later they will be good to
      have.

      I noticed your Team Amiga thing. I have a Video Toaster 4000 on Ebay at
      the moment....currently it's going for $26....I am located in Wilmington,
      Delaware. If you're not interested in that, maybe there is other Amiga
      stuff you need or would like to trade.

      Bill Degnan

      I don't have anything specific that I'm looking for Amiga-wise, but I am always looking for decent 2000 parts, or if that 4000 Toaster didn't go. :)

      --
      Team Amiga  New Jersey - The less that I speak, the smarter I sound.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic