      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com on behalf of murph
      Sent: Tue 5/1/2012 9:18 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Re: In case it interests the group.

      On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 1:22 PM, murph <murph@...> wrote:

      Last night, someone gave me an Adaptec 1542 ISA SCSI card, brand new, in the shrinkwrap. I took it because I thought that the club may have a use for it. (Getting old SCSI devices hooked up)

      If not maybe the club wants to put it on a shelf for 20 years, in case it gets more interesting over time. :)

      So, I don't recall if the club itself has any interest in this, I can bring it on Sunday.

      If the club isn't, Bill, are you still up for some sort of trade?

      --
      Team Amiga New Jersey - The less that I speak, the smarter I sound.

      <http://identi.ca/murph>
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic