25494Re: In case it interests the group.

  • murph
    May 1, 2012
      On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 1:22 PM, murph <murph@...> wrote:
      Last night, someone gave me an Adaptec 1542 ISA SCSI card, brand new, in the shrinkwrap.  I took it because I thought that the club may have a use for it.  (Getting old SCSI devices hooked up)

      If not maybe the club wants to put it on a shelf for 20 years, in case it gets more interesting over time. :)

      So, I don't recall if the club itself has any interest in this, I can bring it on Sunday.

      If the club isn't, Bill, are you still up for some sort of trade?

      --
      Team Amiga  New Jersey - The less that I speak, the smarter I sound.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic