2517Another Tandy score - Chris M are you there

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Feb 22, 2006
      Or should that be: rU 7h3r3... ;-)

      This one from EBay.

      Say what you want about EBay...

      I just received 7 TRS-80 Model 2000 software packages in the mail. One still
      un-opened.

      It includes:
      MS Assembler,
      MS Pascal,
      MS Fortran,
      dBase II,
      MS-DOS,
      Multiplan,
      VideoTex Plus.

      Now all I have to do is find the "right" way to image the disks!

      $21.41 including shipping. Went with medial mail shipping. Took 19 days to
      get here!

      So Chris, what is the "right" way to image these? Does the 2000 support
      anything other than QD disks? Can these be reliably read with a catweasel or
      with ImageDisk? I have DS/HD drives connected to both.

      Kelly
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic