25007FS: Motorola 68000 Systems

  • Alan D. Wilcox
    Apr 2, 2012

      This 68000 collection NEEDS A NEW HOME! Don't want to toss it out.

      Selling unique 68000 S-100 CPU board and assorted other boards and engineering notes. The board is the design feature of my 68000 book published in 1987. Photos and details at  http://wilcoxengineering.com/68000-microprocessor.

      The MR-8 concept and the communication-stack C code could form the basis of a modern co-processor product for data collection, control, etc.

      Cleaning house, and this collection needs a new home.

      You can contact off-list via my website.

      Cheers, Alan

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic