24996An article for a public space and museum at the new Apple campus

  • David Greelish
    Apr 1, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      I have written an article where I propose that Apple should consider developing a corporate museum and public space at the new building. Please consider reading it and looking at the original artwork that I had created. I think you will find my rationale compelling. Thanks!

      It's also on forbes.com & cultofmac.com

      David Greelish, Computer Historian
      President, Atlanta Historical Computing Society

      - Author, "The Complete Historically Brewed"
      - "Classic Computing Show" podcast
      - "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast
      - "Retro Computing Roundtable" podcast
      - "Not Another Apple Podcast"

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic