24992Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF question

  • M. Edward Wilborne, III
    Apr 1, 2012
      I was surprised by the comment about planters and fish tanks myself!  I don't think most teenagers are interested in those, anyway...  And I'd rather see old systems restored than altered that way (especially since I don't have either one of those in my collection).

      Using vintage systems with Robotics, controlling, programming, etc., now that may be something that gets kids interested.

      Ed

      On 4/1/2012 11:42 AM, B Degnan wrote:

      Some might not appreciate destroying vintage computers, that's kind
      of against our club mission. Evan was just kidding.