24956Re: [midatlanticretro] Power for Exhibitors

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Mar 29, 2012
      Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus@...> writes:

      >no. But, just like we did several years > ago, we're allowed to have an
      >electrician install temporary > power if needed.
      >
      >That didn't work out so good last time. Some real improvements to the
      >wiring really need to be made if anyone wants to bring any large
      >machines to exhibit and actually run.

      208/3ph. throughout from which you can derive anything you need! Save
      for common 120V NEMA-15/20 circuits (common household like stuff), the
      208/3ph would allow 120V, 240V and the 208/3ph. The latter was quite
      common for the early/mid era minis.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic