24953Re: [midatlanticretro] Power for Exhibitors

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Mar 29, 2012
      --- On Thu, 3/29/12, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > >> Have any power improvements
      > been made?
      >
      > The short answer is no. But, just like we did several years
      > ago, we're allowed to have an electrician install temporary
      > power if needed.

      That didn't work out so good last time. Some real improvements to the wiring really need to be made if anyone wants to bring any large machines to exhibit and actually run.

      I would really like to see some dedicated, high current circuits installed in the exhibit halls. Perhaps we could take up a collection for some power improvements? I would really like to see us able to have minicomputers and other large iron there at the show. Don't get me wrong, I love microcomputers too, but... :D

      -Ian
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic