24669Re: IMSAI front panel ECO question

  • josh6502
    Mar 14, 2012
      I found the original schematic to be poorly drawn so I took the time to redraw the schematic and compare it against my board and the ECO's. I added lots of notes to explain the logic at various points and some color to make it easy to follow. I wish I could share it but Thomas Fischer believes redrawn schematics diminish the originality of the product. So he will not support redistribution of this drawing. Since I've drawn the schematic primarily from his original schematic, I can't say it's mine. And just the same, I must agree with Thomas, the original schematics give it a nice 1970's feel.

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

      > On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM, Richard Cini <rich.cini@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Bill --
      > >
      > > Ok, maybe there are different versions of the rev.4 schematics floating
      > > around. For example, my schematic shows the 76-0061 ECO hand-drawn on it,
      > > but none of the other changes. My schematic is dated "Rev.4 2/27/76". If
      > > this is right, then it wouldn't show any of the later ECOs.
      > >

      > Mine doens't have any of the ECO's hand drawn on it either. I just knew it
      > have the STOP mode ECO from the last time I had it disassembled.
      >

      > > If you have a later version of the schematic that shows all of the ECOs,
      > > I'd like a copy. The version I have came with my IMSAI and there doesn't
      > > appear to be a version on IMSAI.net for download for me to cross-reference
      > > against.
      > >

      > I have seen any newer version of the CPA schematic yet either.
      >
      > =Dan

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic