24612Re: scopes, was Re: [midatlanticretro] KIM-1, It Lives....

  • David Gesswein
    Mar 10, 2012
      On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 05:38:44AM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:

      > I'm jealous of your 611. I have a "parts" 611 here, raped of several
      > components and the covers. I missed out on a complete one on eBay last
      > week; I was very disappointed about that.

      They have gone up a little since I got mine for $20 9 years ago.

      > Have you done anything interesting with yours?

      Its been to VCF. I demoed it in store and non-store mode. The deflection
      isn't fast enough to keep up with the AX08 without some delays so I also
      brought another monitor that worked better for space war. I can't remember
      what I was drawing in store mode. It may have been spirograph type patterns.
      http://www.pdp8online.com/shows/vcfe08/vcfe08.shtml

      I may bring a RM503 this year since that a good period display for
      the PDP-8.

      My 547 and teletype made it on TV for 8 seconds.
      http://www.pdp8online.com/asr33/asr33.shtml (after the table)
    • Show all 32 messages in this topic