24548Any don't-miss stores for retrocomputing in the SF bay area?

  • dfnr2
    Mar 2, 2012
      I'll be in the SF Bay area next week, and I thought I'd swing through my old haunts in the south bay. Much has changed in the last 25 years or so. Most of those great surplus shops are gone, and many of the remainder now mostly stock just commodity junk (or my perspective has changed.) I am definitely planning to visit the Computer History Museum to catch the tail end of the Jim Williams Desk exhibit, among other things.

      Any other places to put on the don't-miss list?

      Thanks,

      Dave
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic