24508Re: [midatlanticretro] IMSAI front panel ECO question

  • Dan Roganti
    Feb 26, 2012

      On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM, Richard Cini <rich.cini@...> wrote:

      Bill --

      Ok, maybe there are different versions of the rev.4 schematics floating around. For example, my schematic shows the 76-0061 ECO hand-drawn on it, but none of the other changes. My schematic is dated "Rev.4 2/27/76". If this is right, then it wouldn't show any of the later ECOs.

      Mine doens't have any of the ECO's hand drawn on it either. I just knew it have the STOP mode ECO from the last time I had it disassembled.

      If you have a later version of the schematic that shows all of the ECOs, I'd like a copy. The version I have came with my IMSAI and there doesn't appear to be a version on IMSAI.net for download for me to cross-reference against.

      I have seen any newer version of the CPA schematic yet either.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic