24428Re: [midatlanticretro] DECmate IIs for sale

  • David Gesswein
    Feb 19, 2012
      On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 09:05:58PM -0500, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > Two of the 'mates got as far as showing a disk icon. The other two
      > showed what I think are error codes -- 32, 48, etc.

      32 is system board diskette drive interface, Says to check to see
      if the interal drive power and signal cables are connected properly.

      48 doesn't have a description but has a check for replace system board
      and replace keyboard so it may be a keyboard problem.

      > DEC-heads, what should we do next? Is there a different boot disk that
      > we need?

      I can send you a boot disk. I have OS278 and WPS for it.
      You can also make one if you have a PC with a high density drive and
      low density floppies.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic