24274Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF lodging again

  • Andrew Molloy
    Feb 12, 2012
      I just booked a room with Winston. You're right Evan, he is amazingly friendly and happy to have us stay there. I've always stayed at the Day's Inn in Neptune, but the Motel 38 is 1/3rd cheaper and much closer to Infoage.

      On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:41 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Same place, same deal, as last year: Motel 38, located at 2635 Rt. 138,
      Wall, NJ, 07719. Their phone number is (732) 681-0438. Ask for Winston
      and say you're with the Vintage Computer Festival -- this guy LOVES our
      group. Same price as last year too -- $45/night+tax for a single, and
      $50/night+tax for a double. Already booked a single for myself. He'll
      take as many reservations as he can, and you can cancel up to (I think)
      a week before the event. This deal is not exclusively for MARCHins, but
      we're not advertising it outside of this list.

      Go forth and reserve.

      - EK

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic