24250Re: [midatlanticretro] Beer Responsibility

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Feb 3, 2012
      Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> writes:

      >Ok Seriously.... Not to be the guy who ruins everything.
      >
      >I am a bit concerned about serving alcholic beverages at the event
      >because what liabaility issues will we have if someone gets intoxicated
      >and hurts themselves or someone else?

      IANAL (thank goodness) but the same liability exists if someone hurts
      themselves or someone else. Someone could get electrocuted touching
      an old computer or cut on one. Someone could fall navigating though
      the exhibits. I would assume that InfoAge has insurance? If it does
      not, then those responsible are stupid to open it to the public!
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic