24217RE: [midatlanticretro] Is anyone going to TCF?

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Jan 31, 2012
      > From what I hear, only Dayton still remains as a very large, multi-day, Hamfest. Does anyone know of
      > other Hamfests that are still well attended? I'd especially love to hear of ones that are on the east coast.

      The Sussex County ARC hamfest is still fairly large, and you can stop by and have a burger cooked by me. We have around 200 vendors and over 1,000 hams show up.

      It is only one day. Location is the Sussex County Fairgrounds, 37 Plains Rd (off Rt. 206), Augusta, NJ

      73 de Kelly
      KB2SYD
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic