24214Re: [midatlanticretro] Is anyone going to TCF?

    Jan 31, 2012
      On Jan 31, 2012, at 12:47 PM, "J. Alexander Jacocks" <jjacocks@...> wrote:
      It's also just a one day show this year.

      Interestingly enough, the Timonium Hamfest is also 1 day, this year, with the flea market indoors.  Site link: http://www.thehamfest.com/ .  Talking to folks, the cause seems to be the continual shrinking of any swapmeet-type event, brought on by eBay/other auction sites.

        Wow, Timonium too?  Damn.  I used to go to that 'fest every year, both days, it was awesome.  And HUGE.  Between this and TCF, I could just about cry. :-(

      Dave McGuire