24213Re: [midatlanticretro] Is anyone going to TCF?

  • Bob Applegate
    Jan 31, 2012
      > I didn't go to TCF last year but I suspect given this change the flea
      > market must have been barren.

      I found some good stuff, just like every year. Part of the problem is
      that it's still very early spring, so the weather can be anywhere from
      cold/rainy to warm/sunny. One year I was walking around in shorts
      enjoying the sun, but the next year was in a raincoat, completely soaked.

      > I am thinking about going... Who else is?

      I've been to almost all since '78 and will be there again this year.
      Those years it was in north Jersey don't count ;-)

      Bob
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic