24205Re: joining the user group

  • rkindig
    Jan 29, 2012
      Thanks, Evan.

      I'm a member of several other vintage computing discussion groups, so I came upon yours. Plus, I attended the VCF Midwest the last couple of years.

      I love vintage programmable calculators and vintage home computers from the late 70's to the mid-80's. I currently have Atari, Commodore, Apple, TI, Timex/Sinclair, Tandy and other home computers.

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "ekoblentz" <evan@...> wrote:
      > >> I joined the Yahoo group; what else do I need to do to become a member of MARCH? Thanks. Randy Kindig Indianapolis, IN
      > Nothing.
      > A few points though:
      > - We're mostly a northeast/mid-Atlantic group, so there is a bunch of content here based on geography -- although all are welcome
      > - The new member FAQ you received is horribly outdated
      > - We're pretty good about staying on-topic and being civil
      > How did you find us? What's your interest in vintage computing?
      > - Evan K.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic