24160Re: [midatlanticretro] OT? Amiga

    Jan 24, 2012

      BTW, that OpalBlanker program seems to me to be targeted to the combo genlock/RTG card, called the OpalVision:

      Apologies if this is obvious.

      I have the genlock card, but I am not sure yet whether the "OpalBlanker Installed" message pertains to a driver or the hardware detection by the bootstrap.  I am thinking it's a hardware detection because the hard drive is from another system and needs to be rebuilt for the A2500.

      In the spirit of my vintage computing philospohy, my goal is to return this system to the original A2500 configuration.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic