24051re: [midatlanticretro] In case it interests the group.

    Jan 11, 2012
      Murph,

      I have been saving these cards myself, sooner or later they will be good to
      have.

      I noticed your Team Amiga thing. I have a Video Toaster 4000 on Ebay at
      the moment....currently it's going for $26....I am located in Wilmington,
      Delaware. If you're not interested in that, maybe there is other Amiga
      stuff you need or would like to trade.

      Bill Degnan