      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Best
      Sent: 08 January 2012 00:21
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Monroe Calculating Device

      As it happens, I have one of these, or one very similar. And other old calculators as well.
      I'd just like to give them to someone who might appreciate them
      John
      (609 306 3151)

      On 1/7/2012 11:42 AM, J. Alexander Jacocks wrote:

      I know that this is a bit off the main purpose of this group, but I
      figured that someone here might have some information on a mechanical
      calculator. I don't have much information about it, beyond what I
      read on Wikipedia, and this picture. (attached)

      A friend of my father-in-law has the device in the picture, and is
      looking to restore it. In order to do that, he wants to find more
      information on the device, and is really hoping to track down a
      service manual. Apparently this particular calculator was made
      between the 30s and 60s

      Does anyone have any knowledge about similar devices, or know any
      people/groups who would?

      Thanks!
      - Alex

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic