23988Monroe Calculating Device

  • J. Alexander Jacocks
    Jan 7, 2012
      I know that this is a bit off the main purpose of this group, but I
      figured that someone here might have some information on a mechanical
      calculator. I don't have much information about it, beyond what I
      read on Wikipedia, and this picture. (attached)

      A friend of my father-in-law has the device in the picture, and is
      looking to restore it. In order to do that, he wants to find more
      information on the device, and is really hoping to track down a
      service manual. Apparently this particular calculator was made
      between the 30s and 60s

      Does anyone have any knowledge about similar devices, or know any
      people/groups who would?

      Thanks!
      - Alex
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic